The Gooseneck from GoPro is a flexible mounting arm designed to allow you to capture from a diverse range of camera angles not otherwise possible. It can be combined with any GoPro mount that features a quick release base. These include the Suction Cup, Jaws: Flex Clamp, Curved or Flat Adhesive Mounts, and more. Or you can use it on its own as a handheld camera grip. Multiple Goosenecks can even be joined together for extended length and flexibility. The Gooseneck measures eight inches.
– Delivers a wide range of adjustability to capture a wide range of perspectives
– Can be attached to any GoPro mount that features a quick release base
– Doubles as an adjustable handheld camera grip
– Makes it possible to elevate the camera above the mounting surface to achieve a higher perspective
– Ideal for capturing hard-to-reach shots around corners or over obstacles
– Multiple Goosenecks can be joined together for longer reach and greater flexibility
– Measures 8in (20.3cm)