Olympus Warranty Extension
“Olympus was founded on October 12, 1919 as Takachiho Seisakusho. The founder of the company, Takeshi Yamashita, established the company with the financial assistance of his previous employer, with a view to achieving domestic production of microscopes.
Olympus creates innovative digital cameras that open up new possibilities. Both our interchangeable lens cameras, the OM-D series, with its built-in electronic view finder, and the lightweight PEN series have advanced mirror-less optics. Olympus is committed to creating digital cameras that put the fun back into photography.”
Application has been moved to creative newtech new websiteClick here for extended Warranty
Terms & Conditions
The Warranty based on Extended Warranty:
- Extended Warranty (EW) valid on camera with official product hologram purchased in India only.
- EW applicable on OLYMPUS OM-D, PEN, TG Cameras & Lenses only.
- EW is effective from the date of purchase. 1st year Local warranty by OLYMPUS, Additional 3 months’ local warranty by Creative Peripherals.
- EW is non-transferable and applicable only to the first hand user purchasing the product from an Authorized Dealer of Creative Peripherals.
- To avail extended warranty free of cost, customer needs to register within 1 months from the date of purchase.
- Creative Peripherals has every right to reject if the required documents are missing or manipulated.
- Does not cover the product of which type or serial number has been altered, removed or defaced.
- For replacement during the extended warranty, you need the EW issued by Creative Peripherals & Distribution Ltd. wherein you need to hand over or send the product to the Creative Peripheral Collection Centre in original packaging enclosing the Extended Warranty details.
EW does not cover the following cases -:
- Due to misuse of the product,
- Due to the adaptation, adjustment, repairs disassembling, and /or cleaning performed on the product by any party other than the Creative Peripherals & Distribution Ltd.
- Due to the exposure to dust, sand, fire, water (beyond 10 meter), shock etc.
- Due to the mishandling of the product, improper storage, improper care, inadequate safekeeping.